If you saw that your pc can not run windows 11 then there is no fault with your computer specifications. It happens just because The upcoming windows 11 has changed its security level. Windows 10 to windows 11 the security level is up now.
The reason for this error is that the TPM Mode (short for Trusted Platform Module) in your system bios is turned off.
To enable TPM mode you have to enter in your system BIOS menu. There are different kinds of motherboards that come in the market. For example, if you have HP Laptop/desktop then you need to press the F10 key while the system is booting up.
Enable TPM Mode in BIOS
After entering your system Bios go to the Security setting and change TPM mode from disabled to enabled.
Enable UEFI Mode
Windows 11 would not boot if you are trying to install from legacy mode. Also, turn on UEFI mode from your bios and then boot windows 11.
Contingent upon work area or PC producer, the UEFI view may contrast. Be that as it may, you’ll track down the essential guidelines like utilizing bolt enters for choice in there. Still check them on your UEFI menu at the lower part of the screen. In the event that you are uncertain about the progressions made, you can exit from the BIOS and try not to save any progressions before you reboot your PC.
At the point when you figure your direction to the UEFI settings, search for the TPM in the Security choice.
Windows 11 Compatibalities issues
- Microsoft confirmed that there may be some issues/errors while installing windows 11. To check compatibalities simply run and see if your computer/laptop is compatible for windows 11. It will give you a feedback if your machine is Compatible with windows 11 otherwise don’t try to install if your machines is not Compatible with windows 11 you may lose your data and as they started earlier there may be some issues while installing windows 11.
- Subsequent to affirming if your PC can run Windows 11 or not, you ought to prepare to introduce it. Microsoft plans to deliver the Windows 11 beta form for the Windows Insiders from June 28, 2021. Furthermore, the public arrival of Windows 11 is set to show up during the Holiday season this year. The great part is that the current Windows 10 clients will be qualified for a free move up to Windows 11. Is it accurate to say that you will move up to Windows 11?
- On the off chance that your machine is as yet covered by a guarantee, consistently talk with the producer first prior to doing whatever might conceivably void it. In the event that your machine is claimed and kept up with by your organization or school, it’s anything but a special security setup that your IT staff should deal with. It’s likewise a smart thought to reach out to your nearby PC mechanics shop; having a certified proficient on reserve is the most ideal approach to refocus on the off chance that you get turned around or experience barricades.
- Continuously back up your significant documents prior to rolling out any enormous improvements to your PC. Continuously. Do what needs to be done. You’ll express gratitude toward us later.
- In the event that this is your first time working in a BIOS menu, stick near the directions and don’t veer excessively far from the generally accepted way to go. We’re on a straightforward mission here, and nothing I prescribe beneath will harm your machine or information, yet changing firmware settings in your BIOS menu can have a wide-running effect. There are not many guardrails here, and you can lose a ton of significant information quick. A few mix-ups can be perpetual and, as a rule, there will not be any amenable pop-ups tenderly finding out if you’re certain you need to commit those error